Glaser Center On-Site Event Staff
Hours: Part Time – Hours Vary
Reports To: Administrative Manager
Start Date: Immediate Opening
Compensation: $14.00 per hour
General Description: Responsible for overseeing building and equipment use by renters.
- Building security during facility rentals including opening and locking the building
- Handling emergency and safety issues as they arise during facility rentals.
- Set up and/or arrange tables, chairs and other equipment as contracted by facility renters.
- General clean up after facility rentals such as emptying the trash
- Other duties as assigned
- Sound board and Lighting knowledge a plus
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be personable and have good communication skills
- Must feel comfortable interacting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to interact with others in spoken English
- Must be able to twist, bend and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to complete electronic time sheet and communicate via email with supervisor
- Must be able to read and understand checklists and other operating manuals
- Must have valid documentation to work in the United States
- Must submit to background check and fingerprinting
Application Process: submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unitarian Universalist Congregation Santa Rosa 547 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa Ca 95401
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Santa Rosa (UUCSR) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, and medical condition, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation. The UUCSR will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities when requested.
For a PDF copy of this job description click here.