Glaser Center On-Site Event Staff
Hours: Part Time – Hours Vary. Mostly (but not always) evening and weekends, with 3 to 6 hour shifts.
Reports To: Rental Coordinator
Start Date: Immediate Opening
Compensation: $20.00/hour general staff, $30/hour sound and AV technician.
General Description: Responsible for overseeing building and equipment use by renters.
- Building security during facility rentals including opening and locking the building
- Handling emergency and safety issues as they arise during facility rentals.
- Set up and/or arrange tables, chairs and other equipment as contracted by facility renters.
- General clean up after facility rentals such as emptying the trash
- Other duties as assigned
- Sound board and Lighting knowledge a plus
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must be personable and have good communication skills
- Must feel comfortable interacting with minimal supervision
- Must be able to interact with others in spoken English
- Must be able to twist, bend and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to complete electronic time sheet and communicate via email with supervisor
- Must be able to read and understand checklists and other operating manuals
- Must have valid documentation to work in the United States
- Must submit to background check and fingerprinting
- Must be vaccinated for COVID 19 and able to show documentation.
Application Process: submit cover letter and resume to glasercenter-at-uusantarosa.org. The rental coordinator will get back to you to arrange an interview.
Unitarian Universalist Congregation Santa Rosa 547 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa Ca 95401
The Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Santa Rosa (UUCSR) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, and medical condition, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation. The UUCSR will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities when requested.